Join the FirstMark Platform Team as Our Talent Lead
As the recruiting lead on our platform team, you will be responsible for one thing: placing the most talented individuals in the world at FirstMark companies. You will do this in two primary ways:
- With elbow grease: you will keep your finger on the pulse of our portfolio companies, and know which critical executive and front-line roles need to be filled. You will maintain a network of active and passive job-seekers who are interested in joining the most innovative companies in the world. For key roles, you will conduct outbound campaigns, using best-in-class tools to identify and recruit extraordinary individuals.
- With technology: your secret weapon in delivering outsized and scalable impact will be technology. You will take over our existing technology-driven strategies — a proprietary app and database, a network of tens of thousands of passive job seekers, and more — and will continue to build on this foundation. You will also help us creatively buy and build the solutions that will enable us to punch far above our weight, enabling both you and the rest of the FirstMark team to contribute meaningfully to this effort.
Given this, we are looking for someone who:
- Has a track record of successfully running technical searches at the mid, senior, and executive level with highly-rated venture backed technology companies
- Is steeped in the world of “recruiting 2.0”, and knows and understands what tools can make an outsized impact on the recruiting process
- Will thrive not only tactically — identifying and placing talented candidates — but strategically; the kind of person who constantly asks questions like “is there a better way to do this?”, or “how do we make the biggest impact with the least amount of effort?”
If this sounds like a challenge you are up to — and you are extremely entrepreneurial, motivated, and hungry to make an impact on the world — we’d like to hear from you. To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Links to your online presence (primarily your LinkedIn and other professional social profiles) to help us get to know you better
- A draft “outreach script” you would use to contact candidates via LinkedIn
- Your favorite piece of recruiting software (that isn’t LinkedIn or another social/professional network)